Housing disrepair

Are you a tenant living in a rented property and experiencing any disrepair in your home? Then as a specialist housing disrepair solicitor we can help, as you have rights.  As long as you have already approached your landlord to make the repairs, you may have a case. If they have been asked to resolve matters that haven’t been addressed, then you may now be entitled to compensation.

Experienced housing disrepair solicitor in Burnley

Whether you have a tenancy agreement or if it was a verbal agreement between the landlord and yourself. The landlord is responsible for maintaining the property and ensuring repairs are carried out. That could be to either the structure or elements of the interior of your home. 

It doesn’t matter if it’s a private landlord, the local council or a social landlord or housing association. As long as they are aware of your repair needs, they must not unnecessarily postpone making any requested repairs.

You need an experienced, specialist housing disrepair solicitor to help you navigate this process in order to achieve the best possible outcome. So please get in touch with us if you would like an informal chat about your case and the process.

To find out more about Bamber and Co Solicitors, our experience, people and results please contact us. We are often able to work for you on a no win no fee basis, so you’ve nothing to loose.